The University reserves the right of not opening a department or specialty when the number of accepted candidates is too small.
The admission criteria
The procedure includes:
- diploma results - in the case of graduates of the same or related field of study;
- an interview covering major subjects appropriate for the undergraduate course.
In the qualifying procedure the following grading system is applied: very good (5), good plus (4+), good (4), satisfactory plus (3+), satisfactory (3), unsatisfactory (2). The candidate who gets an unsatisfactory grade in the interview cannot be accepted.
Candidates who have doubts related to their diploma and the recruitment procedure, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of the recruitment will be available on the IRK account of each registered candidate.
After registration in the IRK system the candidate is required to submit all necessary documents.
Failure to comply with this condition means resignation from applying for admission, even in the case when the candidate has made valid Internet registration and paid the recruitment fee. Documents are accepted from Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 5 PM in the building of Faculty od Humanities (ul. Żytnia 39, 08-110 Siedlce)
The following documents are required:
- the diploma of higher education, along with the supplement, or the student record book, to be copied and certified by UPH (the University of Natural Sciences and Humanities);
- a filled-in admission application form, available on the IRK account;
- a filled-in application form, available on the IRK account and printed together with an uploaded photo, for an electronic student card;
- a photocopy of the passport (the passport page with the photo, and the page with the visa) certified by UPH, or a residence card, or another document granting a stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- one current photograph, conforming to the requirements applicable to the issuance of identity cards in Poland;
- confirmation of payment of the recruitment fee and the fee for a student’s card;
- a current medical certificate stating the lack of contraindications to the training on the Department and to the form of education;
- insurance policy with a minimum insurance amount of 30.000 Euros in the event of illness or accident for a period of training in Poland, or a European health insurance card, or a declaration of accession to the insurance in the Polish National Health Fund, submitted immediately after the start of the training;
Additionally, a foreigner applying for an admission to graduate studies is required to submit:
- a certificate attesting that the submitted higher education diploma entitles them to continue education in each higher education institution in the education system of the institution issuing the document. This certificate may be issued by the University/education institution where the candidate studied, or by the education authorities of the country on whose territory the diploma was issued;
- an authentication in the form of legalization or apostille if the document has been released by the institution in the education system of a state which signed the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign public documents.
A foreigner shall submit a certificate of diploma recognition in the case of a diploma issued in the country with which Poland has not signed an agreement on mutual recognition of education and qualifications, and in the case of a document from a country with which Poland has signed it, but this document is not covered by the agreement.
UPH may require the candidate to submit a document setting out the final grades if they are not indicated on the diploma, confirmed by the University which the candidate graduated from.